Les Percussions de Strasbourg regularly works with associations and schools in the Hautepierre district, where the ensemble is in residence. These partnerships, developed in particular within the framework of the Percustra project (musical creation workshops) are enriched each year by the multiplication of projects and meetings.
As all the partners wish to perpetuate the exchanges and increase the influence of these actions, a twinning agreement has been set up between the Percussions de Strasbourg and three schools: Jacqueline Elementary School, Truffaut College and Erasmus College.
The aim of this partnership is to offer students a high-level artistic learning experience over a long period of time, which they can share with their families during public performances. It also gives children and teenagers confidence by valuing each person’s talent, while offering a practice that involves listening to the group and respecting others.
This school twinning implies the implementation of many activities :
- Participation to Percustra
- The possibility of access to the School Concerts
- Participation in workshops dedicated to the use of new technologies in percussion
- The presentation of jobs related to the music sector and the meeting between students and professionals.
- Guided tour of the Théâtre de Hautepierre and our Instrumentarium
- The reception of third-year trainees, tutored by a member of the team according to the profession to be discovered (music, production and administration, public relations or technical).